- 100 grams spelt flour
- 100 grams okara, pulp coming from almond milk production
- 40 grams Coconut sugar
- 30 grams coconut oil
- 25 grams raw almonds
- 1 tsp dried yeast
- 1 tbsp Almond milk, not necessary
Preheat the oven at 180°.
Add the almonds and press Turbo /5 times. Put the almonds in a bowl aside.
Add flour, sugar and yeast. Mix for 5 sec/speed 4.
Add the okara, the chocolate chips and the oil and dough for 1 minute.
While it is mixing, add the almonds.
Make 20 mini balls and then press them to form a cookie.
Cook for 10-12 minutes.
1. The okara is an almond pulp that comes from making almond milk. If you do not have that, use almond meal with a little bit of water instead. Add water to obtain the wanted consistency
2. For a crunchy cookie, after 12 minutes of cooking, take the cooie outside, put them on a grid and back in the oven at 125° for 10 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake