- 550 grams SRFlour
- 60 grams cold chopped butter
- 180 grams sour cream
- 150 grams cold water
Add SR flour to clean bowl. Add chopped butter and mix for 10 secs on speed 4.
Add sour cream and cold water, mix for another 10 secs on speed 4 until mixture comes together.
Knead for 1 minute.
Pat out onto floured surface or thermomat to 20 X 15 cm and about 2.5cm thick. Using a scone cutter, cut into about 12 to 15 scones.
Place onto a baking tray and brush with milk.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden.
Serve with homemade jam and whipped cream.
Preheat Oven to 200 degrees celsius.
I have also made these scones with homemade yoghurt when I have not had any sour cream! They were still delicious.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Sultana Biscuits
- Crispy date & chia bars
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- No Bake Cookie Dough Slice
- Peanut butter & Chickpea Blondies
- Sweet Curry Granola Bar
- Deliciously Easy Tuna Dip
- QUICK & EASY BANANA SLICE
- Quinoa & Brown Rice Crackers
- Cauliflower & Butter Bean Soup
- Asian Style Dressing with Verjuice
- Apricot & Coconut Slice
- Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- White chocolate and cranberry slice
- Satay Chicken
- Tomato Chilli Jam
- Coconut Citrus Tarts
- Sticky Pineapple Pudding with Caramel Sauce