- 180 grams brown sugar
- 125 grams Butter, coarsely chopped
- 125 grams chocolate, milk or dark
- 25 grams golden syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 1 large egg (59g)
- 270 grams plain flour
- 20 grams cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarb of soda
- 190 grams M&M speckled eggs, (1 packet)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees and line an oven tray with baking paper
Mill brown sugar for 5 secs/speed 9. Add butter and chocolate and chop for 5 secs/speed 6.
Add golden syrup and melt for 2mins/60 degrees/ speed 2
Add flour, cocoa, bicarb, egg and vanilla and mix for 20 secs/speed 6.
Add speckled eggs and mix 20 secs/speed 2/. The eggs can be mixed through by hand if you prefer them all to be completely intact.
Roll dessertspoons of dough into balls and place on oven tray. Bake for 10-15 mins or until puffed up and slightly cracked. Biscuits will defalte slightly and firm up on cooling.
Accessories you need
Speckled eggs are an Easter only item, but these biscuits are equally as good made with 200 grams of M&Ms.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Jersey Caramel Slice
- Rhubarb Cake
- Choc almond bliss balls
- Hearty Ginger Slice
- Parmesan crusted chicken
- Decadent caramel apple pie
- Pistachio Chilli Prawns
- Chicken Strudel
- Beef & Guinness Pie filling or Stew
- No Mush Shepherds Pie
- Chocolate M&M Fudge biscuits
- CHOCOLATE STICKY DATE PUDDING
- Best Ever Shepherds Pie
- KFC Style Coleslaw
- Easy Satay Beef Stir Fry
- Cauliflower, Bacon & Parmesan Quiche