- 60 g Rapadura Sugar
- 130 g Butter Cubed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 250 g banana
- 230 g spelt flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp bicarbonate soda
- 80 g Maple syrup
1. Pre heat oven to 160 degrees
2. Place sugar into bowl and mill speed 10 for 10 seconds
3. Add butter and vanilla and mix speed 5 for 15 seconds, scrape and repeat
4. With blades turning on speed 2 add eggs then put MC on and mix speed 4 for 15 seconds. Scrape down sides and repeat.
5. Add banana (see tip) and mix speed 8 for 10 seconds. Scrape and repeat for 30 seconds.
6. Add flour, baking powder, bicarb soda and maple syrup and mix speed 4 for 10 seconds
7. Spoon into pre prepared muffin tins or silicon moulds and bake for 20 minutes or until cooked though.
Makes 12-15 muffins depending on size of tin/moulds.
Based on a Donna Hay recipe.
Accessories you need
Peel and chop bananas into 3 to 4cm pieces when they get too ripe and freeze. When ready to bake muffins put frozen banana pieces straight into bowl.
Can be made in a loaf tin but you will need to cook for longer.
Muffins and loaf freeze well.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate truffles- Vegan & Nut Free
- Salted Caramel & Macadamia Bliss Balls
- CARAMELITAS (SALTED CARAMEL FLAPJACKS)
- Three ingredient biscuits/cookies
- Choc Nut Slice
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- FNG Bar