- 90 g Butter
- 65 g brown sugar
- 115 g golden syrup
- 200 g wholemeal plain flour
- 3/4 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1.5 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 160 degrees (fan forced)
Add butter, brown sugar and golden syrup to bowl and mix 3 min / 60 deg / sp 2
Add in flour, bicarb soda, ginger, cinnamon and ground cloves
Mix 30 sec / sp 4 or until well combined
Roll out onto Thermomat to about ½ cm thickness and sit in fridge for 10 mins
Cut into circles (or whatever shape you want!) and cook in oven for 10-15 minutes
Cool on the tray
A warmer oven and faster cooking time will result in softer biscuits, a lower temp and slower cooking time will make them more crunchy.
I baked mine on the oven thermomat and they turned out really well
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart
- Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Whole wheat pancakes
- Nut Free Life Changing Loaf of Bread
- Easy 11 minute lunchbox combo - protein carbs and veggies!
- Halloween Spider Web Biscuits
- Lactation boobie balls
- Spiced Pumpkin, Lentil and Ginger soup
- Easy Thermomix Easter Biscuits
- Sautéed beetroot greens
- Watermelon and Chilli Granita
- Little Christmas Shortbreads
- Life Changing Loaf of Bread
- Hell of a drink - clears your sinuses, great for colds