THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 250 --- Guiness beer, ml
- 225 grams Butter unsalted, Roughly chopped
- 60 grams cocoa powder
- 300 grams Self Raising Flour
- 250 grams Coconut sugar, Or Rapurdura Sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 eggs
- 200 grams Full Cream Greek Yoghurt
- 150 grams Fresh spinach, Wash &amp; dried
- 10 grams baking soda
- Green Cake Topping, Anything you like or have available
- 250 grams cream cheese
- 160 grams Butter
- 250 grams raw sugar
- 2 teaspoon Vanialla Bean Paste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat Oven to 170.c fan forced.
Grease Cup cake trays or Grease & line cake tin.
Place Guiness & butter in bowl, 3 min Varoma Speed 2.
Add Cocoa, 1 min Speed 2.
Pour into a jug to let cool. Do not wash out bowl.
Add Flour, Sugar, Salt, Eggs, Baking Soda, Spinach & Yoghurt,
30 Sec Speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add Chocolate Guiness Syrup, 20 Sec speed 5.
Pour into cake tins or muffin moulds.
Bake for 30-35mins for cake tin
15mins for mini muffins.
Cake is cooked when sponge bounces back when touched or when a skewer is in inserted & comes out clean.
Let cake cool in tin for 30 mins then turn out & let cool.
Spread with Cream Cheese Frosting & Sprinkles.
Place Sugar in bowl 10 Sec speed 9.
Add all other ingredients, 30 Sec Speed 5.
Repeat if necessary.
Cream Cheese Frosting
This receipe makes a large quantity of cake batter. Cake freezes well.
72 Mini Cupcakes
2 Round 20cm Cakes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Turmeric Chilli Nuts
- Lime & Coconut Bites
- Rocky Road HOT CROSS Buns
- Savoury HOT CROSS Rolls
- St Patricks Day Kiwi Tapioca Pudding with Pistachio Coconut Crumb
- St. Patricks Day Shepherd's Pie with White Sweet Potato & Pea Smash
- St. Patricks Day Green Salad - Cucumber, Apple & Fetta
- St Patricks Day Irish Soda Bread
- St Patricks Day Mint Tea Punch
- St. Patricks Day Ireland Splice Cocktail
- Christmas Nougat
- Christmas Shortbread with Goji Berries & Glace Cherries
- Thai-Inspired Peanut Superfood Slaw
- Dill Sauce
- Variation Weekender Biscuits
- Beetroot & Chocolate cake (GF & refined sugar free)
- Lemon Curd
- The Best Keto Brioche Buns Ever!
- Low Calorie Custard Puffs
- Biscoff Oatmeal Biscuits
- Monte Carlo Biscuits
- Crunchy Brekkie Bites
- Chicken Pumpkin and Spinach Cannelloni
- Giant Choc Chip Cookie Cake