THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 8 Kiwi Frui, Peeled & halved
- 30 raw sugar
- 60 grams Small Pearl Tapioca
- 180 grams filtered water
- 500mls Almond milk
- 40 grams Rapurdura Sugar
- 1/4 level teaspoon himalayan sea salt
- 1 level teaspoon Vanialla Bean Paste
- 60 grams coconut cream
- 50 grams Coconut (any type), Roasted
- 50 grams pistachio nuts, Shelled & Roasted
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add Sugar. 7 Sec speed 9.
Add Kiwi 10 Sec Speed 9.
Place in fride for later.
Place the Pearl Tapioca in bowl& soak for 30 mins. Do not tip out liquid.
Add milk, Sugar, Salt,Vanilla Bean paste, Coconut Cream & Egg into bowl.
20 Sec REVERSE Sp2.
Insert Butterfly & cook for 12 mins 90 degress, REVERSE , Speed 2.
Stir trough coconut cream. Pour into serving dishes & let cool.
Pour Kiwi Puree on top & sprinkle with Coconut & Piastiachio Crumbs.
Add nuts & Coconut & Turbo for 1 Sec. If you would like a finer crumb. Turbo for sanother 1 Sec.
Piastachio & Coconut Crumb
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Banana Bread
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Turmeric Chilli Nuts
- Lime & Coconut Bites
- Rocky Road HOT CROSS Buns
- Savoury HOT CROSS Rolls
- St. Patricks Day Chocolate, Guiness & Spinach Cup Cakes
- St. Patricks Day Shepherd's Pie with White Sweet Potato & Pea Smash
- St. Patricks Day Green Salad - Cucumber, Apple & Fetta
- St Patricks Day Irish Soda Bread
- St Patricks Day Mint Tea Punch
- St. Patricks Day Ireland Splice Cocktail
- Christmas Nougat
- Christmas Shortbread with Goji Berries & Glace Cherries