- 150 g sugar
- 200 g S/R flour
- 3 eggs
- 120 g Butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 250 g Fresh strawberries, Hulled and sliced
- 250 g Fresh strawberries, Hulled
- 100 g caster sugar
- 20 g lemon juice
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Mill sugar for 10 seconds speed 9
Add all remaining ingredients except strawberries and mix 15 sec speed 6.
Scrape down bowl and mix a further 10 sec speed 4
Pour into small slice tin and bake at 180 degrees for 30 -40 minutes.
- Add all ingredients to bowl and cook 4 minutes, 90 degrees, speed 4
- Pour Coulis over cut portions and top with whipped cream
Any leftover coulis can be kept in fridge and used as ice cream topping etc
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Ultimate Sponge (Recipe Sandra Walker)
- Choc Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Decadent Chocolate Chip Biscuits
- Blackberry Muffins