- 125 g butter, cut into pieces
- 200 g white sugar, plus extra for dipping
- 2 eggs
- 500 g plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg white
Preheat oven to 180°C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper and set aside.
Place butter and sugar into mixing bowl and mix 20 sec/speed 5.
Crack 2 eggs into a small bowl. Mix until all eggs are combined/speed 4, adding eggs slowly through hole in mixing bowl lid.
Add flour and baking powder and combine 40 sec/speed 4.
Transfer dough onto a ThermoMat or lightly floured work surface and roll out to 4mm thickness. Using a cookie cutter, cut cookies into desired shapes.
Place egg white into a small bowl and beat lightly with a fork. Place extra sugar into a separate small bowl. Carefully dip each cookie into egg white, then dip into sugar to coat lightly.
Place each cookie onto prepared baking tray and bake for 10 minutes (180°C) or until lightly golden. Allow to cool slightly, then transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool completely before serving.
This recipe produces approximately 24 sugar cookies. This number could vary depending on the size and shape of your cookie cutter.
Other users also liked...
- Bindy’s Mud Cake
- Deep Dark Chocolate Cake
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- double choc muffins
- Plum Cobbler
- Peach & Cream Cheese Muffins with Mixed Berry Swirl
- Coconut Biscuits - Gluten free, Sugar free
- No Bake Passionfruit cheesecake slice
- Heidi's German Marble cake
- Choc Nut Slice Low FODMAP
- Vanilla Candy Coated Roast Nuts
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad