- 270 g gluten free flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons arrowroot flour
- 1 teaspoon Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 135 g Coconut sugar
- 100 g cold pressed, coconut oil
- 70 g coconut milk, full fat
- 1 teaspoon natural vanilla extract
- 150 g sultanas
8Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Snack Supper Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free Autumn Carnival Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Baking Cooking Freezing BBQ Birthday Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Biscuit/cookie Cooking for 2 person Cooking for elderly people Cooking for large family Cooking for single person Cooking for students Easy Low budget Natural Quick Dessert
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Add gluten free flour, arrowroot flour, baking powder, salt and coconut sugar to thermomix bowl Spd 6/10 sec
- Add coconut oil, coconut milk and vanilla mixing spd 6/30 secs
- Place sultanas into bowl /Spd 4/20 sec. Checking sultanas have mixed through batter. Repeat if more mixing required.
- Roll batter into heaped teaspoon amount and place onto prepared baking tray, pressing lightly with fingers
- Bake in oven for approximately 17 minutes, or until cookies are a light brown on top
- Allow to cool before remvoing from baking tray
Any sugars may be used.
Great for the lunchbox.
These can be frozen.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Choc Chip Muffins
- Salted Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting
- Just a Minute, Baby Cakes
- Choc Chip Chunkies
- More Again - Paleo Banana Muffin
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- Zucchini-Almond-Chocolate Slice
- Jubilee loaf ( served spread with butter)
- Blueberry yogurt muffins
- Peanut Drops
- Apple & Carrot Lactation Muffins
- Cranberry Bread