- 270 g gluten free flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons arrowroot flour
- 1 teaspoon Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 135 g Coconut sugar
- 100 g cold pressed, coconut oil
- 70 g coconut milk, full fat
- 1 teaspoon natural vanilla extract
- 150 g sultanas
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Add gluten free flour, arrowroot flour, baking powder, salt and coconut sugar to thermomix bowl Spd 6/10 sec
- Add coconut oil, coconut milk and vanilla mixing spd 6/30 secs
- Place sultanas into bowl /Spd 4/20 sec. Checking sultanas have mixed through batter. Repeat if more mixing required.
- Roll batter into heaped teaspoon amount and place onto prepared baking tray, pressing lightly with fingers
- Bake in oven for approximately 17 minutes, or until cookies are a light brown on top
- Allow to cool before remvoing from baking tray
Any sugars may be used.
Great for the lunchbox.
These can be frozen.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- Banana Nut Bread
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Apricot Slice
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis
- The Daily Mix - Nut Free Bliss Balls