THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 200 gram 70%, dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 1 tablespoon cocoa or raw cacao, powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 200 gram pitted dates, preferably Medjool
- 3 large eggs
- 60 gram coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180 C and grease and line a 20 x 20 cm or 20 cm round cake tin
2. Put chocolate, cocoa or cacao podwer and baking powder into TM bowl and grate 10 secs, speed 9.
3. Add pitted dates and chop 10 secs speed 8.
4. Add eggs, coconut oil and vanilla and mix 10 secs, sp 5. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat.
5. Transfer mix into the cake tin. Bake for about 25 minutes until an inserted toothpick or skewer comes out clean.
6. Can sprinkle some extra grated chocolate on top while still warm for a topping or serve with cream or Greek yoghurt.
Accessories you need
This is even better the next day!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Swiss Roll Sponge
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Jaffa Truffles
- Apricot Bites
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Hobnob Biscuits - a British favourite by Jayne
- Chocolate Chews (Weetbix Slice)
- Forcer Biscuits
- Blueberry and Banana Cake