- 2 Medium avocados
- 55 grams extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- 40 grams lime juice, about 2 limes worth
- 65 grams Organic Raw Honey, about 2 tablespoons
- 1 teaspoon Himlayan sea salt
- 60 grams almond meal
- 120 grams Organic Dates, (not soaked)
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 pinch cayene pepper, optional
Blend all ingredients for 15 seconds speed 5 until well combined
Blend all ingredients for 20 seconds, speed 7 until crumbly
Press the crust into a greased 12 hole muffin tin (I use the flat part of the MC to press them down - works well)
Spoon in filling
Freeze for 1-2 hours - Keep in the freezer in a covered container and it will last for about a week.
The flavours in this are amazing (and not what I expected at all!). Best of all it is gluten and dairy free and full of super foods
This recipe is from a website Dr Jockers - supercharge your health. It was created by their patient service specialist at Exodus Health Centre- Diane Walker.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple-Cinnamon Choc Chip Muffin
- Easy peasy iced custard tarts
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake