- 1 scoop Cashews, scoop = cup
- 1/2 scoop almonds
- 1/2 scoop pecans
- 1/3 scoop sunflower seeds
- 1/3 scoop linseed
- 1/3 scoop pepitas
- 1/2 scoop dried cranberries
- 65 grams coconut oil
- 125 g almond butter
- 160 g honey
- 1 scoop Shredded coconut
- 2-4 teaspoons curry powder
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Line 8x8 square brownie/slice pan, with approx 2 inch high walls with baking paper.
- Place all nuts and seeds together in a bowl. Add 1 1/2 nut and seed mixture to , chop until finely ground (but not too much that they turn to butter) 7sec/spd5/MC on. Place mixture in a large bowl.
- Roughly chop the remaining nut and seed mixture (does not need to be fine), 3 sec/spd5/MC on. Add to the large bowl, add coconut, cranberries and curry powder to nut mixture. Mix well. You have now made the granola component.
- Combine honey, oil and almond butter into bowl, heat for 4min/70degree/spd 1/MC on. Mix with spatula. Continue to heat 2min/100deg/spd1/MC on. If you want to make these bars raw, you can skip the second heating.
- Add honey mixture to granola and stir well, coating granola evenly with the honey mixture. Scoop into prepared tray. Using baking paper, press granola firmly into pan. Place into fridge for 10 minutes. Press down firly again - if you are making these raw, repeat this process 2 more times before cutting.
- To bake them - place the tray in the oven on 180 degrees celcius for 15-20 minutes. Allow to cool before cutting into small bars. Store in the fridge for upto 1 week. These can be frozen as well.
instead of almond butter, you can use any form of nut/peanut butter.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Banana Bread
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Elles Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Yorkshire Parkin (Gingerbread slice)
- Choc chip biscuits
- Vegan banana pancakes
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Variation (Doubled) Healthy Apple Crumble
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Nana’s Beer Bread
- Honey and Pumpkin Bread
- Cashew Chia Breakie Cookies
- Raw Cacao & Almond Protein Balls
- Variation Muesli Balls
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Cauliflower Broccoli and Carrot Coleslaw (no cabbage!)
- Tomato Sauce