- look at Tip!
mill 60g sugar, add and chop 150g carrots 2times/ 1sec/turbo
add 220g self raising flour, scrape down sides, mix 10sec/ speed3.
add 1egg, 100g oil (yes!), 100g buttermilk or milk
mix 30sec/ speed3
spoon into muffin tin, greesed or with muffin cases, until 2/3 full and bake for 20-25min until browned on the top.
try apples, nuts, cheese or spices instead of carrots as your dry ingredient.
try banana, berries, pesto as an extra wet ingredient.
Pre-heat the oven to 180C - sorry, it didn't let me add it anymore earlier...!?
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peanutbutter choc chip cookie
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Banana Bread