- 140 g sunflower seeds, can be swapped to almonds if allowed
- 400 g sweet potato, (about 1 medium) peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 bananas, very ripe
- 2 eggs
- 55 g coconut oil
- 1 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1.5 teaspoons baking powder
- salt, to taste
1. Grind the sunflower seeds to a flour, speed 8/10 seconds. Set aside.
2. Add 500g water to the bowl. Put the sweet potato to the steaming basket. Steam for about 20minutes or until soft. Varoma/20 minutes/speed 2.
3. Preheat the oven to 180C.
4. To the bowl, add the sweet potato, bananas, eggs & oil. Mix it on speed 5/5 seconds.
5. Add the rest of the ingredients: sunflower seed flour, cinnamon, baking powder and salt. Mix speed 5/10 seconds until incorporated.
6. Line a 12 muffin tin case with liners (oil wont work - liners are the way to go!). Spoon the mix out and bake for about 20 minutes until cooked through (don't overcook like I did in the pictures!).
7. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before turning out.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coffee Scrolls À la Anniembee
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Chocolate Brownie Balls, with superfoods (Paleo & Vegan)
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Chocolate & Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Basil Pesto
- Coconut & Chocolate Bliss Balls
- Paleo Carrot Muffins
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bliss Balls