- 950 g sweet potato, peeled
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 60 g coconut oil
- 140 g Maple syrup, (or rice malt syrup)
- 2 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Bi Carb
- 50 g Raw Caco Powder
- 25 g Coconut Flour
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180
Line baking tray
Add peeled sweet potato to Thermomix and pure 1minute, speed 7 (you may need to stop halfway to free up). Sweet potato will now be a creamy consistancy.
Add all other ingredients.
Speed 5 for 40 seconds.
Pour into lined baking tray and bake for 30 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
Sweet potato can be substituted with pumpkin or beetroot
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Greek easter koulourakia dairy free
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Protein bars
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests