- 250 g sweet potato
- 200 g white chocolate
- 150 g Butter
- 30 g water
- 300 g Dark Brown Sugar
- 250 g Self Raising Flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 110 g white chocolate
- 60 g cream
1h 0minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Chop potato 5 sec/sp 7. Scrape down sides and add water. Cook 3min/varoma/sp 1.
Blend 10 sec/sp 7, scrape sides, blend again 10 sec/sp 7.
Add chocolate, butter and sugar and cook 6 min/90 deg/sp 1.
Add flour, eggs, vanilla and baking powder then mix 10 sec/sp 4.
Pour into prepared cake tin and cook 45 min at 175 degrees until skewer comes out clean.
Grate chocolate 10 sec/sp 7.
Add cream and melt 3 min/50 deg/sp 2
Pour straight over cooled cake or allow ganache to cool then spread over cake.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quince conserve
- Toasted Granola
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Sugar Cookies
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- All In One - Chicken, Mozzarella and Sundried Tomato Meatloaf with Creamy Sauce, and Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Choc Mint Peppermint Crisp Custard
- Raw Choc Mint Fudge
- Raspberry and Cinnamon Toast
- Not Bad For You Instant Chocolate Macadamia Ice Cream
- Not Bad For You Instant Strawberry Ice Cream
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Little Bit Fancy Bangers and Mash
- Raspberry, White Chocolate and Macadamia Bread
- Gluten free hazelnut and vanilla macaron mini cakes
- Sticky Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cashew Caramel