- 250 g Butter
- 190 g condensed milk
- 170 g golden syrug
- 170 g Cornflakes
- 170 g porridge oats
- 250 g plain flour
- 100 g custard powder, optional
- 2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
Preheat oven 180C/160C fan/Gas 4.
Line a few baking trays with baking paper.
Place all dry ingredients into TM bowl mix for 5 seconds on Speed 5. Set dry ingredients aside in a large bowl.
Place butter, golden syrup and condensed milk in the TM bowl. Heat for 2 minutes at 60C on Speed 2 until fuly disolved. Add to dry ingredients and combine.
Roughly scoop heaped tablespoonfuls of the mixture onto the baking sheets, then squash to flatten a bit.
Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden. Cool on a wire rack.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jam Drop Cookies
- Kahlua chocolate fudge
- LCHF Brownies with pecans
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge
- Malt Fudge Slice
- Blueberry ricotta pancakes with a lemon glaze
- Tuna and vegetable pasta bake
- Chocolate Hemisphere Biscuits
- Peanut & Milo Truffles
- Caramel Date & Walnut Slice