- 1 packet of ginger nut biscuits
- 3 level tablespoon Butter
- 1 tin Highlander Caramel condensed milk
- 2 large bananas
- 200 Ml cream
- 1 level tablespoon icing sugar
- 1/2 level teaspoon vanilla essence
- Cinnamon or Nutmeg for dusting
1. Place biscuits and butter in TM. Reverse blade and mix untill combined speed 3-4
2.Press biscuit mixture into a round flan dish or tin.
3.Turn caramel out into a small bowl and stir until smooth.
4.Pour over biscuit base and spread evenly.
5.Place in fridge to chill for 20 mins.
6.Once chilled, slice bananas and arrange evenly over the top.
7. Beat cream, icing sugar and vanilla. Insert butterfly, speed 3, 1-2 minutes or longer if needed. Make sure cream is fresh cold out of the fridge.
8. Spread cream mixture over bananas.
9. Dust with a little cinnamon or nutmeg.
10. Place back in fridge until ready to serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart
- Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)