- 200 g Butter, chopped
- 100 g caster sugar, plus extra for rolling
- 50 g brown sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Paste
- 1 egg
- 50 g cocoa, good quality
- 200 g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 150 g Dark Choc Bits
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 80 g cream
Add butter and sugars to bowl and cream for 15 seconds on Speed 5.
Scrape down sides and add egg and vanilla and mix again for 10 seconds Speed 5.
Add cocoa, flour, baking powder and choc bits and set to closed lid and knead for 30 seconds.
Roll mixture into 24 balls and then roll in some caster sugar. Place on a lined baking tray and flatten with a fork. Place in a preheated oven at 150deg and cook for 10-12 minutes depending on your oven. Set aside and allow to cool.
Make 1 quantity of EDC ganache and set aside to cool. Once cooled spoon a heaped teaspoon of ganache between two cookies.
Finally and most importantly, hide from children. These are devilishly good cookies.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- warm lemon tart
- Best Chewy Anzac Biscuits
- Cinnamon Tea Cake
- Date and carrot cake (nut, egg and butter free) - tastes like healthy gingerbread!
- Aussie Apple Pie
- Real Chocolate Brownies (LCHF)
- All-In-One Banana bread with a Honey Cream Cheese Spread
- Choc-orange sandwich biscuits
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE/COFFEE CAKE
- TRIPLE CHOC BROWNIE FLOURLESS