- 9 Salada biscuits, broken into 36 squares
- 250 g brown sugar
- 250 g Butter, cubed
- Chocolate Melts or Buttons
- Assorted crushed nuts, (eg almonds, cashews)
1. Pre-heat oven to 190C
2. Line a cookie tray with baking paper. Place the 36 squares of Salada crackers -- you might need more (or less, depending on the size of the tray), but they should be a snug fit.
3. Butter + sugar in bowl. Varoma / 15 minutes / Speed 3.
4. Pour toffee syrup over the Saladas, bake for 10 minutes. The mixture should be bubbling all over.
5. Sprinkle with choc melts. When they soften, spead the choc evenly and sprinkle with nuts.
6. Refrigerate at least one hour before cracking into portions.
Be prepared to be amazed
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo Supercharged Cookies
- Gingerbread Shortbread
- Cacao and coconut bliss balls
- Rhubarb and Apple crumble
- Cheesy Knefeh
- Fluffy Hakkaido Snow Bun
- Nanny B's Potato Cake
- Passionfruit Melting Moments
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- 5 Ingredient No-bake Rum Balls
- Banana Bread Cafe Style - imperial
- cranberry creamcheese bread roll