- 300ml thickened cream
- 2cups Refined sugar
- 110 g White Chocolate Chips
- 2 level tbsp liquid glucose
- 15 g Butter
- 1/8 level teaspoons cream of tartar
8Recipe is created for
1. Grease & line with baking paper a square tin or small slice pan.
2. Add all ingredients in order. 3min Varoma S1, MC off. Check butter has melted then, 40-45 min Varoma S3, MC off.
You are aiming for soft ball stage or 118degrees Celsius on candy thermometer. Overall cooking time will vary depending on ambient temperature & humidity.
To test soft ball- drop a tiny amount of mixture in glass of cold water then pick it up with fingers & roll into a ball, if it holds its shape it's done.
3. Cool 5min in mixing bowl with lid off.
4. Beat with lid on, MC off, simmering basket on for 3-3.5mins slowly increasing speed from S1-S7 until mixture thickens & loses some of its sheen.
increase speed slowly to avoid scalding! Don't overbeat.
5. Transfer very quickly to prepared pan & rest on bench 5min before transferring to fridge to set. Transfer quickly to avoid setting in mixing bowl.
6. When set slice & serve.
1. For salted caramel flavour, add salt flakes at step 4 when beating to desired taste level.
2. This will make smooth & firm consistency, if you'd like it harder cook for additional 5 mins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Mornay
- Lemon Curd Cupcakes with Vanilla Frosting
- Lemon Curd
- Redskin Fudge
- Impossible Pie
- Jam Drop Cookies
- Kahlua chocolate fudge
- LCHF Brownies with pecans
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge
- Malt Fudge Slice