- 530 g Self Raising Flour, plus extra for cutting out the scones
- 225 g pure or thickened cream, plus extra for coating
- 235 g Lemonade
1. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees, fan forced.
2. Weigh flour (530g) into the bowl and mix 3 seconds/speed 8. Add cream (225g) and lemonade (235g). Then set the kneading function. Knead/40 seconds.
3. Tip mixture onto a floured bread mat or bench. Press it together into a at surface about 2cm thick.
4. Use a scone cutter, a round mc or the rim of a cup to shape the scones. Put some our on the cutter before cutting out each piece of dough into rounds.
5. Place the rounds onto a tray and make sure they are close together. Coat them with a little extra cream using a pastry brush.
6. Bake in a hot oven for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Banana Oat Cookies
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Peanut butter and popcorn muesli bars
- Soph’s banana cake
- Chocolate chip biscuits
- Banana bread with sultanas
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Chocolate & Peppermint Cream Swiss Roll with Strawberries
- Pink & White Coconut Ice (Breast Cancer Foundation / Think Pink Fundraiser)
- Lemon and Peach Potion Pots For Halloween
- Easy Two Ingredient Scones
- Black and White Marble Cake
- Zucchini Leek soup Failsafe
- Failsafe chicken
- Bloody Coconut Ice
- Cashew cookies (failsafe)
- Failsafe bread
- Rice porridge (failsafe)
- Chocolate nut muffin
- Mussels in a Red Sauce soup