- 200g brown sugar
- 120g Butter
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1/2 cup milk stirred with 3 tspns vinegar
- 230g plain flour
- 1/2t bicarb soda
- 1t baking powder
- 150g brown sugar
- 40g sugar
- 2 bananas, chopped
- dash vanilla
- 50g oil
- 2 eggs
- pinch salt
- 1/2 cup choc chips
- cream or ice-cream for serving
Grease and line a 23-26cm square/round greased and lined pan
1. Place sugar, butter (chopped) into the and combine 60°C/5mins/sp2
2. Spread over the base.
3. Top with sliced bananas.
1. Combine milk and vinegar in a small cup and set aside for 5 minutes.
2. Add all remaining ingredients except choc chips to the .
3. Combine sp4/30seconds. Scrape.
4. Add choc chips and blend sp 2//15 secs.
5. Spread gently over the base and bake app 45 mins until cooked when tested.
6. Leave to cool for an hour or so before inverting onto a platter.
Serve warm with lashings of cream and/or icecream...while wearing your most comfortable elastic waisted pants...
Join my FaceBook group "Thermify me"
And Thermify me Breadwinners
for more recipes, tips and cooking class schedules,
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sacher torte
- Banana Choc Chip Muffins
- Salted Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting
- Just a Minute, Baby Cakes
- Choc Chip Chunkies
- More Again - Paleo Banana Muffin
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- Zucchini-Almond-Chocolate Slice
- Jubilee loaf ( served spread with butter)
- Blueberry yogurt muffins
- Peanut Drops
- Apple & Carrot Lactation Muffins
- Mixed berry Cheesecake trifle
- Mini cheesecake tarts 2 ways.
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- Viennese whirls
- Kingston biscuits
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Chocolate coconut cake
- Dotty’s Ginger biscuits
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins
- Walnut choc-chip cookies