- 60 g Coconut Flour
- 6 eggs
- 45 g coconut oil
- 80 g Rice malt syrup
- 40 g coconut milk
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 100 g Solid Coconut OIl
- 40 g Rice malt syrup
- 15 g Coconut Flour
- 15 g fresh lemon juice
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius and line muffin tray with paper liners.
2. Place coconut flour and eggs in mixing bowl. Mix 30 sec / speed 5.
3. Add remaining ingredients. Mix 30 sec / speed 5.
4. Pour mixture into the lined muffin tray and bake for 20-25 minutes until golden on top.
5. Leave in muffin tray to cool for 3 minutes, then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
1. Lemon Frosting: Add all ingredients into mixing bowl. Mix 20 sec / speed 3.
2. Spread over the cooled cupcakes just before serving and top with extra lemon rind strips.
Accessories you need
This recipe has been adapted from 'trainerluke.com'
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- CARAMELITAS (SALTED CARAMEL FLAPJACKS)
- Three ingredient biscuits/cookies
- Choc Nut Slice
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- FNG Bar
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Pecan biscuits
- Healthy Choc Mint Bliss Balls / Slice (Nut Free, Refined Sugar Free, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free)
- Healthy 'Peanut' Chocolate Caramel Slice (Nut Free, Refined Sugar Free, Gluten Free, Grain Free)
- Nut Free 'Peanut Butter' Cookies (nut free, grain free, gluten free, refined sugar free)
- Simple Sesame Snaps (nut free, grain free, gluten free, refined sugar free, egg free, dairy free)
- Simple Seed Crackers. Gluten Free, Grain Free, Nut Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free.