- 240 g Butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 105 g icing sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 10 g vanilla extract
- 340 g plain flour
- 120 g Butter, softened
- 420 g icing sugar
- 60 g Milk
- 10 g vanilla extract
- pink food colouring
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Heat oven to 180 celsius.
2. Line a slice tray with baking paper.
3. Place the first lot of butter, salt and icing sugar in the bowl and blend on speed 4 for 20 seconds.
4. Add the egg yolks and vanilla and blend on speed 4 for 15 seconds.
5. Add the flour and blend on speed 4 for 15 seconds.
6. Scrape down and blend on speed 4 for 10 seconds.
7. Press dough evenly in lined tin and bake for 15 minutes.
8. Rinse and dry the bowl.
9. Remove the cooked base from oven and cool.
10. Put the second lot of butter and icing sugar into the bowl and blend on speed 4 for 10 seconds.
11. Add the milk and pink food colouring and blend on speed 4 for 20 seconds.
12. Spread the icing on the cooled base and top with sprinkles.
!3. Pop in the fridge for at least one hour to allow the icing to set the cut up and serve.
Accessories you need
You will need a slice tin and baking paper.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easter Frozen Raspberry Delight
- Amazeballs Protein Balls (Kid friendly)
- Caramel Crunch Cheesecake (Similar to AWW one)
- Hippety Hop Rocky Road (AKA Easter Rocky Road)
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake
- Weetbix Slice
- Microwave Meringues
- Nutella Pizza
- Stuffed loin of Pork
- Chocolate Plum Pudding
- Christmas Bark
- Delightful Dukkah
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Easy as apple tea cake
- Scallion chicken
- cron milk
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Green Latte
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Sam's Simple Satay