- 5 vanilla beans
- 250 grams vodka
- 1 Air tight bottle
- 1 Funnel (optional)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Slice vanilla beans lengthwise and place in bottle.
2. Using funnel, pour in approximately 250 ml of vodka so that the top of the beans are covered.
3. Put lid on and wait approximately one month before you start using the extract. You can give the bottle a gentle turn every few days if you would like to help it along.
Recipe taken from vanilla and co website
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- Cacao Protein Slice
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Caramilk Truffles
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Heavenly BoozyBunny Easter Chocolate Cocktail
- Lamington Cocktail
- Hunters Frozen Espresso Martini
- Sicilian Mule
- Frozen Espresso Matrini
- Caz’s Caramilk Cocktail
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Thai Mango Cocktail
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Raspberry & Rosewater Vodka
- Strawberry Liqueur