- 325 grams Plain Flour.
- 200 grams Chilled Salted Butter
- 125 grams caster sugar/raw sugar milled
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract Good Quality
- 2 Fresh Large Egg Yolks
- white sugar, for decoration
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat your oven to 180C
2. Tip flour and butter cut into pieces into the bowl. Whizz mixture 6 Sec on Speed 5 to a breadcrumb mixture.
3. Add Sugar, Vanilla and egg yolks and Whizz to a dough on 6 Sec on Speed 4.
Roll into a large ball, cover in glad wrap and place in a fridge to cool for 20 minutes if wanting to roll and cut out your biscuits. Roll out your chilled dough to 4-5mm thick dusting with extra flour and using a biscuit cutter cut your biscuits out then place on a lined baking tray.
Roll into small balls and press into a plate of white sugar, placing them on a lined baking tray ready to bake.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes in a pre-heated oven on 180C or until lightly golden brown being careful to not to over cook them.
If making with kids, take a toy dinosaur or dragon and imprint its foot/feet into the biscuits before baking to make fun kids biscuits.
These freeze amazingly well.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Banana Bread
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Elles Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Yorkshire Parkin (Gingerbread slice)
- Choc chip biscuits