- 100 gram pitted dates
- 2 ripe bananas
- 100 gram coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 85 gram apple cinnamon puree
- 1 teaspoon bi-carb soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla pod, (ground pods/extract/paste)
- 240 gram wholemeal self-raising flour
- 20 grams honey
Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Breakfast Snack Alcohol-free Children food Non-dairy Vegetarian Baking Biscuit/cookie Bread Cake Gateau Pie, quiche Praline/sweets Tart Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Kids in the kitchen Picnic Easy Low budget Quick Australian Dessert Father's Day Mother's Day Summer Valentine’s Day
Preheat oven to 170 C
Grease silicone cupcake moulds with cooking spray and place on baking tray.
Place dates into mixing bowl and chop 10 sec/speed 9
Add banana and chop 5 sec/speed 7
Add oil, apple puree, honey and eggs and mix 3 sec/speed 5
Add bi-carb, vanilla and flour and mix 10 sec/speed 6
Bake for 20 - 25 minutes in the oven.
Remove from the oven and cool on a wire rack. These muffins can be frozen until future use.
Banana Date Muffins
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- Cacao Protein Slice
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Cacao Protein Slice
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- 5 hours Dutch oven Bread
- Chocolate Rice Bubble Slice
- Honey Soy Chicken – TM31 TM5 TM6
- Weetbix Slice
- Tiny Teddies
- Even Healthier Wheatbix Slice