- 300 grams Toasted Peanuts
- 250 grams icing sugar
- 150 grams peanut oil/other vege oil
- 250 grams plain flour
- 1 teaspoon salt fine
- Pre-heat oven 200deg C.
- Toast Peanuts in frying pan over stove (without oil) and then grind them Speed 9-10, 5-6 seconds.
- Mix in Peanuts with Sugar, Flour, salt. Mix Speed 6, 3-4 seconds until well combined.
- At Speed 3, slowly drizzle the oil through the opening, until cookie dough looks pliable, but not sticky. If added too much oil, just add more flour.
- Using hands (wet / food gloves), roll cookie dough to form a ball. Put on baking paper, on baking tray, until all the cookie dough is used up.
- Using the end of a cleaned end of a empty ball point pen, imprint a circle or you can use more peanuts and place on top as decoration.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Bon Appetit. This is a "melt-in-your-mouth" cookie. Be warned.. addictive.
- (This recipe was taken from //www.malaysiabest.net/2006/01/19/recipe-chinese-new-year-peanut-cookies/ and converted to a TM version)
1. Watch the cookies in the last 5 minutes of baking.. you don't it cracked too much!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Kiwi Biscuits
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice