- 0.5 teaspoon nutmeg ground
- 0.5 teaspoon Cardamon Ground
- 0.5 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon ground
- 450 grams xylitol
- 0.5 Lemon Zest of 1 Lemon
- 150 grams raw macadamia nuts
- 250 grams Almond Flour, I made mine in my Thermomix
- 125 grams Softened butter (Room Temperature)
- 6 eggs
- 45 grams Rosewater
- 45 grams almond essence
- 5 heaped tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 20 grams milled xylitol, to resemble icing sugar
In a clean bowl - whip 5 egg whites (as per EDC) - Butterfly / - 3 mins / Speed 3 - Set aside
Grind Macadamias (should resemble course bread crumbs with some larger pieces.
- 8 Secs / Speed 5 - set aside
If making your own Almond Meal do this now so you can lightly toast it and set aside to cool for later.
- Without cleaning bowl - Mill Xylitol, Spices and Lemon Zest - 1 min / Speed 9.
- Add lightly toasted Almond Flour, Coconut Flour and Butter - 20 secs / Speed 3. Scrape sides then 10 secs / Speed 3.
Without cleaning bowl - Add the one remaining Egg White, egg yolks and process again until light and creamy
- 10 secs / Speed 4 repeat if you need more time. Scrape side and 5 secs / Speed 4.
Scrap down sides, insert Butterfly, add egg whites that were pre-beaten, Macadamias, Rosewater and Almond Essence
- 5 secs / Speed 2.
Scrap down sides again, if needed repeat - 5 secs / Speed 2.
- Pour into a 20cm square baking tin (or similar) lined with baking paper. Bake at 150 degress for 1.5 hours - 2 hours. It is cooked when skewer comes out clean and the top has browned and slightly crusty
- Cool carefully on a cake rake, dust with milled xylitol to resemble icing sugar, and cut into 3cm squares
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Sultana Biscuits
- Crispy date & chia bars
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- No Bake Cookie Dough Slice
- Peanut butter & Chickpea Blondies
- Keto Strawberry Lamington Swirl Cake
- Lchf baked cheesecake
- LCHF Mini Fat Head Danishes
- Lchf chai latte mix and make
- LCHF coconut cappuccino
- lchf lime cheesecake tarts
- Ditch the Carbs Flourless Berry Sponge
- LCHF Friendly Strawberry Chia Jam
- Fat Head Danish (LCHF, GF)
- French Chocolate Silken Pie (LCHF, GF)
- Chocolate rosewater cheesecake
- tomato kasundi (taste)