- 100 grams raw sugar
- 2 tablespoon Corn Flour
- 2 5cm strips of Lemon Rind
- 3 egg yolks
- 180 grams Milk
- 1 vanilla bean or 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 125 grams cream
- 3 sheet Puff pastry
- Preheat Oven to 220c /200 fan - forced .Grease three 12-hole 9 ( tablespoon/20ml) mini muffin Pans .
- Add sugar, lemon rind and cornflour to theremomix and Grind on speed 9 for 10 seconds.
- Add rest of ingredients to thermomix ( except your puff pastry ). Set time to 7 min / 80 Deg / speed 2 - reverse. ( NOTE: Once cooked it will still be runny )
Pour into seperate bowl , Cover with cling wrap whilst preparing the pastry .
Cut Pastry sheet into 6cm circles. You may need to reroll some to get enough to fill muffin tins (or use another sheet of pastry).
Place into muffin tins and fill 3/4 full with custard mixture.
Accessories you need
These Beautiful pastries are a bit more work but they are so worth it . Could make 4 doz mini muffins or 2 doz ordinary muffin tin size, using larger circles of pastry.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.