- 130 grams coconut oil
- 350 grams Ripe banana
- 80 grams sugar, Rapadura
- 2 level tbsp chia seeds soaked in 1/4 cup of water
- 220 grams plain flour
- 2 level teaspoons Baking Powder, gluten free
- 1 pinch salt, herb
- 1 level teaspoons bicarbonate of soda
- 100 grams Almond milk
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Follow the Banana bread recipe as per your basic Cook book, but substitute the butter for coconut oil, the butter milk for Almond Milk and mix 2 tablesoons of chia seeds with 1/4 cup water and let sit for 10 minutes: this is your egg substitue. I also only use 80 grams of sugar instead of the suggested 150 grams. following the above substitutes will give you a much lighter fluffier
2 tablesppons of cocoa can be added or 1/4 cup of walnuts or any other nut of your choice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BEST EVER RICH CHRISTMAS CAKE
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Kiwi Biscuits
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread