- 5 level tbsp coconut oil
- 200 g dairy free dark chocolate
- 170 g Self Raising Flour
- 3 heaped teaspoons cocoa powder
- 180 g Coconut sugar
- 1 level tsp vanilla essence
- 200 cloves any plant based milk
25h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease or line with baking paper, a baking tin approx 20cm.
Break 150grams of chocolate into your . Whizz your chocolate up into smaller pieces for 10 secs, speed 5. Then
melt the chocolate for 4 minns, 80C, speed 3.
Add your flour, cocoa powder and sugar and mix at speed 4 for 10secs.
Add oil, vanilla essence and milk then mix at speed 3 for 25secs.
Pour your mixture into your tin, then into your pre heated oven for 20-25 minutes. ( until cooked on the outside).
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Greek easter koulourakia dairy free
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Protein bars
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests