- 370 grams apple, Granny Smith
- 125 grams caster sugar
- 200 grams coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 85 grams cacao powder, organic
- 375 grams wholemeal self-raising flour
- 225 grams Almond milk
- 120 grams coffee, espresso, I use tablespoon coffee in hot water then let cool down
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1/4 apples core and add to no need to peel. Blizt on speed 8 for 5 seconds then cook for 10 minutes, 100°C speed 1. Set aside to cool down a little. No need to wash go straight to next steps
Put sugar and coconut oil in mix for 30 seconds speed 3, add acv and apples mix for 30 seconds speed 3.
Add cacao and flour mix for 30 seconds speed 5
Add almond milk and coffee mix for 30 seconds speed 3, scrape down sides add bi-carb mix 15 seconds speed 5.
Pour into large springform tin cook for 45 minutes at 160°C.
Ice with 100g dairy free chocolate that has been melted in TM for 2 minutes at 50°C
you can use a jar of apple sauce needs to be 370 grams
If your not vegan you can ice this with chocolate ganache
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake