- 1 package Nice biscuits
- 125 grams Butter
- 500 grams cream cheese, Room Temp Can use "light"
- 397 grams Condensed Milk (1 Tin), "Light" works well too
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla, Either paste or Essence
- 2 eggs
- 260 gram mixed berries, Frozen
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees. Grease and line the base of a 20x30cm tin with baking paper allowing overhang on both sides.
- Process biscuits 5 secs : Sp 5. Put aside
- Melt Butter 1.30 min : 50 deg : Sp 2
- Add Biscuits crumbs. Combine 30 secs : Sp 4 or until combined
- Pour into prepared tin and press with base of a glass. Refridgerate for 30mins
- Process Cream cheese 30 Secs : Sp 2.5 until smooth
- Add Condensed Milk and Lemon juice. Mix 30 secs : Sp 3.5. Stop halfway and scrape down the sides.
- Add Eggs and Vanilla and combine 30 Secs : Sp 4
- Add 1/2 mixed berries on to ofthe buiscuit mix. Pour cream cheese mix over the top then push in remaining berries.
- Bake for 30mins in oven or until just set. Turn oven off and cool in oven with door ajar for 1 hour. PLace in Fridge to chill for 2 hours. Cut into squares and serve
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh mint ice cream
- Rhubarb & Orange Creme Brûlée
- Caramello Koala Fudge Slice
- Redskin Fudge
- Impossible Pie
- King William Chocolate inspired by Boost Juice
- Jam Drop Cookies
- Kahlua chocolate fudge
- LCHF Brownies with pecans
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Mango mousse