- 200 g dark chocolate
- 125 g Butter
- 100 g raw sugar
- 2 eggs
- 130 g plain flour
- 100 g walnuts
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat Oven to 180degrees, grease and line a 20cm deep cake pan.
2. If you like your walnuts chopped, place walnuts in Bowl and Turbo/1sec for 2-3 pulses. Set aside.
3. Place Dark Chocolate in the bowl 7secs/speed 7.
4. Add butter, 3mins/60degrees/speed 2.
5. Add sugar, 5sec/Speed 2. Scrape down sides of the bowl.
6. Add eggs once the temperature is below 37degress, 10sec/speed3.
7. Add flour, 6sec/speed 2.
8. Add walnuts, 6sec/Speed 3.
9. Pour mix into a prepared pan, bake for 30minutes and cool in pan.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Shortbread Buscuits
- Crispy Ginger Cookies
- Kingston Slice
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- M & M Choc Chip Cookies
- Chocolate coconut slice
- Apple Slice cake
- Custard Cake
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls