- 30 g wattleseeds, whole or ground
- 300 grams Plain Flour.
- 140 grams Corn Flour
- 300 grams Cold Butter.
- 140 grams caster sugar
If using whole wattleseeds, place them into TM bowl. Grind at speed 10/20 seconds.
Add all other ingredients into the bowl.
Turbo, 5 times/1 second, until combined
Press into an 8" square lined baking tray.
Bake at 170 degrees C for 10-15-20 minutes or until the edges just start to change colour [not until browned].
Accessories you need
Wattleseed adds a lovely, rich Australian flavour to a good butter shortbread!
I use wholemeal flour and it is still deliciousl
Wattleseeds are available from Herbie's spices in Rozelle, and can be ordered online.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick & easy pancakes
- Easy peasy Apple cinnamon scrolls
- The best double chocolate chip cookies
- The best choc chip cookies
- Ultimate Chocolate Brownie (Variation)
- Almond and Carrot Cake
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownies
- Ultimate Chocolate Blondie (Variation)
- Black Bean Peppermint Choc Brownie
- Healthy Muesli Slice
- Janine's Vegan Chocolate Raspberry Cake and Frosting - Thermie and Friends
- Big batch Choc chip cookies
- Variation of Jamie Oliver’s Sticky Date Toffee Pudding
- Coffee Scrolls À la Anniembee
- Cherry Sauce
- Anniebee's Nutella Spread [no added sugar]
- Lime and Coconut Cake
- Real chocolate ice cream
- Annieb's Healthy Carrot Cake [no sugar or oil]
- Vanilla Shortbread
- Rocky Road Salami
- 60 Second Strawberry Cake
- Very Red Velvet Mud Cake
- Anniebees Adulterated Anzac Cookies