- 30 g wattleseeds, whole or ground
- 300 grams Plain Flour.
- 140 grams Corn Flour
- 300 grams Cold Butter.
- 140 grams caster sugar
If using whole wattleseeds, place them into TM bowl. Grind at speed 10/20 seconds.
Add all other ingredients into the bowl.
Turbo, 5 times/1 second, until combined
Press into an 8" square lined baking tray.
Bake at 170 degrees C for 10-15-20 minutes or until the edges just start to change colour [not until browned].
Accessories you need
Wattleseed adds a lovely, rich Australian flavour to a good butter shortbread!
I use wholemeal flour and it is still deliciousl
Wattleseeds are available from Herbie's spices in Rozelle, and can be ordered online.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Biscuits
- Cherry Sauce
- Anniebee's Nutella Spread [no added sugar]
- Lime and Coconut Cake
- Real chocolate ice cream
- Annieb's Healthy Carrot Cake [no sugar or oil]
- Vanilla Shortbread
- Rocky Road Salami
- 60 Second Strawberry Cake
- Very Red Velvet Mud Cake
- Anniebees Adulterated Anzac Cookies
- Loukoumia - Greek or Turkish Delight
- Oatmeal Choc Chip Breakfast Cookie