- 3 Weet-Bix
- 1 cup Coconut
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 130 grams Butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup castor sugar
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 150 grams chocolate
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- Coconut, extra to top
1. Pre-heat oven to 180C (160C fan-forced)
2. Add weet-bix to TM bowl SP 4 3-4 secs (set aside)
3. Add butter and golden syrup 40 sec 50C SP4
4. Add weetbix, flour, sugar, coconut and oats "Counter-clockwise operation" SP4 3 secs
5. Press into slice tin and bake for 20-30 mins or until slightly browned. Allow to cool
6. In a clean dry TM bowl add chocolate and grate 10sec SP9
7.Melt chocolate 50C SP3 2-4 mins, scrape down sides of bowl if required.
8. Pour chocolate over cooked base. Sprinkle with extra coconut
9. Allow to set in the fridge and cut into squares when set
Accessories you need
!/2 cup of glacie cherries or dates are also delicious add at step 4
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Lu Lu's Golden Chew
- ANZAC BISCUITS
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life