- 3 Weet-Bix
- 1 cup Coconut
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 130 grams Butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup castor sugar
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 150 grams chocolate
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- Coconut, extra to top
1. Pre-heat oven to 180C (160C fan-forced)
2. Add weet-bix to TM bowl SP 4 3-4 secs (set aside)
3. Add butter and golden syrup 40 sec 50C SP4
4. Add weetbix, flour, sugar, coconut and oats SP4 3 secs
5. Press into slice tin and bake for 20-30 mins or until slightly browned. Allow to cool
6. In a clean dry TM bowl add chocolate and grate 10sec SP9
7.Melt chocolate 50C SP3 2-4 mins, scrape down sides of bowl if required.
8. Pour chocolate over cooked base. Sprinkle with extra coconut
9. Allow to set in the fridge and cut into squares when set
!/2 cup of glacie cherries or dates are also delicious add at step 4
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Jersey Caramel Slice
- Rhubarb Cake
- Choc almond bliss balls
- Hearty Ginger Slice