- 110 g raw sugar
- 110 g Butter
- 1 x egg
- 160 g Self raising flour
- 1 x cup “whatever” (sultanas, choc chips, muesli, corn flakes, chopped peanuts, chopped dried apricots, etc)
Preheat oven to 180C. Line baking trays with baking paper.
2. Chop any “whatever” ingredients if you need too, set aside. (You can press your Turbo button a few times to do a quick chop)
3. Place sugar into TM bowl and mill for 6 seconds on speed 9. Add butter and if hard soften for 30 seconds at 60C on speed 3, then cream butter and sugar for 20 seconds on speed 4 (you may need to stop and scrape down sides of bowl and resume).
4. Add egg and mix for 10 seconds on speed 4.
5. Add flour and mix for 20 seconds on speed 5.
6. Add whatever (eg: 170g choc chips) and mix for 10 seconds on Reverse + speed 4.
7. Roll mixture into balls the size of a walnut and place onto the prepared trays with room to spread and bake for 10-12 minutes.
Accessories you need
These biscuits are so easy, you just place them on the trays and they spread. Your whatever ingredients will all weigh different.
A cup of choc chips weigh 170g. If you are using nuts or apricots, chop these before you mill the sugar and set aside.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Ultimate Sponge (Recipe Sandra Walker)
- Choc Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Decadent Chocolate Chip Biscuits
- Blackberry Muffins