THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 100 g white chocolate melts
- 60 g Butter
- 60 g cream cheese
- 110 g caster sugar
- 120 g Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 85 g plain flour
- 85 g self-raising flour
- 1 egg
- 200 g blueberries, frozen or fresh
- 1 lemon zest, grated
- 30 g lemon juice
- 155 g icing sugar
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place the chocolate in the mixing bowl and grate 5 seconds, speed 8.
Scrape down the bowl and add the butter, cream cheese, caster sugar, milk and vanilla. Melt 3 mintes 30 seconds, 50°C, speed 2.
Add the flours and egg and mix 20 seconds, speed 4.
Scrae down the bowl and add 100g of the blueberries and mix , 5 seconds, speed 2.
Pour in to a lined 21cm square cake tin and scatter remaining blueberries over the top.
Bake in a moderate for 40 minutes.
Cool in the tin for 10 minutes before removing the cake to cool completely.
- Place the icing sugar, lemon zest and lemon juice in the bowl and mix 10 seconds, speed 7. Scrape down the bowl and repeat. Pour over the cooled cake and allow to set.
Swap out the blueberries for other berries. Mulberries or raspberries work really well, as do frozen mixed beries.
The TM5 bowl is capable of holding double the recipe. Just increase the cooking time by about 15 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue