THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 500 grams flour, self-raising
- 60 grams Salted butter
- 400 grams full cream milk
- 200 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 250 grams caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 375 grams frozen raspberries
- 100 grams white chocolate
Recipe is created for
- Add chocolate to and coarsely grate for 4 seconds, speed 5. Set aside. No need to wash .
- Add butter to and melt at 50 degrees for 3 minutes, speed 2.
- Add self-raising flour, milk, desiccated coconut, caster sugar, egg and raspberries to and mix on speed 4 for 20 seconds. Scrape down sides of . Mix for a further 20 seconds on speed 4.
- Add coarsely grated chocolate to and fold in speed 2 for 10 seconds. Use spatula to help if necessary.
- Pour mixture into prepared muffin tin and bake for 20 - 25 minutes. Allow to cool in tin for 5 minutes before turning out onto cake rake to cool completely.
Accessories you need
Enjoy on their own, or with whipped cream. Also nice heated in microwave and served with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream. Can be frozen.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coffee Scrolls À la Anniembee
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW