- 340 g Butter, softened
- 340 g icing sugar
- 230 g white chocolate, (1 large bar + 1 small bar)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Melt chocolate in a heat proof bowl in the microwave. Check frequently to ensure chocolate is melting, not burning.
- Attach butterfly whisk and add butter to bowl. Beat 10sec / speed 3.5 until creamed. If necessary scrape down the sides & repeat.
- Add icing sugar & beat 20sec / speed 4. Scrape down the sides.
- Beat on speed 4 & slowly pour the melted chocolate through the hole in the lid. Mix until incorporated. Ready to use
The buttercream is very soft & creamy. If you would prefer a stiff buttercream add an extra 60-100g icing sugar.
Preferably use same day, the icing will stiffen if left in the fridge & will be harder to work with.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Courgette Flan
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Variation "I LOVE your Cauliflower Cheese" bake
- Rima's Petitfour