THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 110 g raw almonds
- 220 g raw sugar
- 2 --- oranges, unpeeled and quartered
- 125 g Butter, at room temperature
- 150 g Self Raising Flour
- 3 eggs
1h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180C / 160C fan-forced.
- Grease a bundt tin liberally with oil or melted butter. Dust with flour and shake off the excess.
- Put the almonds into the TM bowl and mill for 14 seconds on speed 9. Remove the almonds and set aside.
- Grind the raw sugar into caster sugar for 5 seconds on speed 9. Remove and set aside with ground almonds.
- Wash oranges and cut them into quarters. Put the oranges in TM bowl and chop for 8 seconds on speed 9.
- Add all the remaining ingredients – sugar, butter, eggs, flour and almond meal. Mix for 8 – 12 seconds on speed 7.
- Pour the mixture into prepared tin and bake for approximately 1 hour or until a cake tester comes out clean.
- Leave the cake to cool in the tin for at least 10 minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack.
- Dust with icing sugar before serving.
Accessories you need
I pulled off the ends of the oranges
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- O’Henry Slice
- Fruit "roll ups"
- Loving Earth Chocolate Cups G/F D/F Cane Sugar Free
- Cashew Fudge G/F D/F Cane Sugar Free
- Date Rolls G/F D/F Cane Sugar Free
- Rice Bubble Slice
- Healthy Oat Muffins (No Flour No Sugar No Oil)
- Rose Water