- 115 grams unsalted butter
- 125 grams cocoa powder
- 400 grams white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 125 grams plain flour
- 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 2 level teaspoons vanilla extract
- 40 gram icing sugar, For dusting
Recipe is created for
- Firstly I know it seems like a crazy amount of sugar but that is what makes them super chewy and delicious. Trust me 😂
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees.
- Chop butter into cubes and Melt for 2 minutes , 50 degrees at speed 1-2
- Add all other ingredients (except icing sugar) and mix at speed 5 for 30 seconds.
Line lamington tin with baking paper and scoop on mixture. It is very thick but don't worry.
If stuck to blades, whiz again at speed 5 for 5 seconds and scrape the rest.
- Wet hands and press into edges of tin until nice and flat.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes.
- Dust with icing or make a chocolate frosting for real decadence.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Bread
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Elles Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Yorkshire Parkin (Gingerbread slice)
- Choc chip biscuits
- Vegan banana pancakes
- Paleo Chocolate Brownies GF
- Fruit ~N~ Nut Granola Bars
- Banana and Strawberry Muffins / Cupcakes / Loaf
- Gevulde speculaas (Dutch spiced biscuit filled with almond paste)
- Vegan Banana Bread