- 110 gram Dried Cranberries.
- 110 gram desicated coconut, + 2tbsp extra for Rolling
- 100 gram almond meal
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon Maple syrup
- 1.5 teaspoons lime zest
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add Cranberryies to mixing bowl and chop for 5 secs, Speed 6 (increase if needed)
2. Add rest of ingredients and combine 20 sec, Speed 3 on Reverse or until mix comes together.
3. Make ito balls and roll the extra coconut
Zesty Cranberry and Coconut bliss Balls
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Biscuits
- Dee's Magnificent Shortbread