- 300 g Milk
- 220 g plain flour
- 30 g Butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 pinch salt
Recipe is created for
91st main course 2nd main course Appetizer Dessert Side dish Starter Autumn Carnival Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Canadian USA New Zealand American Australian Belgian British & Irish Bread Cake Pie, quiche Pizza, focaccia Breakfast Brunch Snack Easy Low budget Quick Nut free
1. Add all ingredients to TMX Bowl.
2. Combine 10 secs / spd 4.
3. Cook in batches in a little butter or oil on a medium heat until the uncooked side starts to show air pockets, then carefully flip & cook for another minute or so until cooked through.
4. Transfer into your Thermoserver to keep warm until all the pancakes have finished cooking.
5. Serve with anything you like!
Accessories you need
This makes around 8 large (20cm) pancakes.
This recipe can be halved to serve 2.
You can add frozen blueberries to the uncooked side before flipping to make Blueberry Pancakes like the picture.
This recipe is only slightly adapted from Nigella Lawson's "How to Be a Domestic Goddess" recipe book.
If you enjoy this recipe, please leave a rating and a comment.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheesy Quinoa Zucchini Slice
- Saving Citrus
- Roast Pumpkin & Garlic Hommus
- Deluxe Carrot Cake
- Banana, Fig & Almond Bread
- Strawberries & Cream Fudge
- Raspberry & Coconut Macaroons
- Super Creamy Raspberry Sorbet
- Sneaky Chocolate Cupcakes with Raspberry Frosting
- Campfire Hot Chocolate
- All-In-One Salmon Dinner with Coconut Sauce
- GF Zucchini & Parmesan Loaf (Primal)
- Nutella Ice Cream (no eggs)
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Terri's Sweet Potato and Coconut Soup
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- nutella custard
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Easy Peasy Satay Chicken
- BOOBIE BISCUIT