- 300 g Milk
- 220 g plain flour
- 30 g Butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 pinch salt
Recipe is created for
91st main course 2nd main course Appetizer Dessert Side dish Starter Autumn Carnival Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Canadian USA New Zealand American Australian Belgian British & Irish Bread Cake Pie, quiche Pizza, focaccia Breakfast Brunch Snack Easy Low budget Quick Nut free
1. Add all ingredients to TMX Bowl.
2. Combine 10 secs / spd 4.
3. Cook in batches in a little butter or oil on a medium heat until the uncooked side starts to show air pockets, then carefully flip & cook for another minute or so until cooked through.
4. Transfer into your Thermoserver to keep warm until all the pancakes have finished cooking.
5. Serve with anything you like!
This makes around 8 large (20cm) pancakes.
This recipe can be halved to serve 2.
You can add frozen blueberries to the uncooked side before flipping to make Blueberry Pancakes like the picture.
This recipe is only slightly adapted from Nigella Lawson's "How to Be a Domestic Goddess" recipe book.
If you enjoy this recipe, please leave a rating and a comment.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tumeric Cubes
- Ginger Cubes
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Cheesy Quinoa Zucchini Slice
- Saving Citrus
- Roast Pumpkin & Garlic Hommus
- Deluxe Carrot Cake
- Banana, Fig & Almond Bread
- Strawberries & Cream Fudge
- Raspberry & Coconut Macaroons
- Super Creamy Raspberry Sorbet
- Sneaky Chocolate Cupcakes with Raspberry Frosting
- Campfire Hot Chocolate
- All-In-One Salmon Dinner with Coconut Sauce
- GF Zucchini & Parmesan Loaf (Primal)
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Raspberry & Rosewater Vodka
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Easy Almond Bread/ Biscotti
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- American Banana Bread