- 300 g Milk
- 220 g plain flour
- 30 g Butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 pinch salt
8Recipe is created for
91st main course 2nd main course Appetizer Dessert Side dish Starter Autumn Carnival Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Canadian USA New Zealand American Australian Belgian British & Irish Bread Cake Pie, quiche Pizza, focaccia Breakfast Brunch Snack Easy Low budget Quick Nut free
1. Add all ingredients to TMX Bowl.
2. Combine 10 secs / spd 4.
3. Cook in batches in a little butter or oil on a medium heat until the uncooked side starts to show air pockets, then carefully flip & cook for another minute or so until cooked through.
4. Transfer into your Thermoserver to keep warm until all the pancakes have finished cooking.
5. Serve with anything you like!
This makes around 8 large (20cm) pancakes.
This recipe can be halved to serve 2.
You can add frozen blueberries to the uncooked side before flipping to make Blueberry Pancakes like the picture.
This recipe is only slightly adapted from Nigella Lawson's "How to Be a Domestic Goddess" recipe book.
If you enjoy this recipe, please leave a rating and a comment.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Almond Seed Snack (Like Munch Crunch)
- fruit Bars or bites
- Creamy Vanilla Yoghurt using EasiYo containers
- chinese five spice
- Omega 3 Seed Mix
- Gluten Free Waffle Mixture
- Easy Pancakes
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Healthy Pancakes
- Sous Vide Japanese style egg
- FLUFFY OAT & CINNAMON PANCAKES WITH CREAMY MAPLE SYRUP
- Cheesy Quinoa Zucchini Slice
- Saving Citrus
- Roast Pumpkin & Garlic Hommus
- Deluxe Carrot Cake
- Banana, Fig & Almond Bread
- Strawberries & Cream Fudge
- Raspberry & Coconut Macaroons
- Super Creamy Raspberry Sorbet
- Sneaky Chocolate Cupcakes with Raspberry Frosting
- Campfire Hot Chocolate
- All-In-One Salmon Dinner with Coconut Sauce
- GF Zucchini & Parmesan Loaf (Primal)
- Swedish caramel biscuits (Kolakakor / Sirapskakor)
- Vanilla Smoothie
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Apple Tea Cakes
- 15 second Berrylicious muffins
- Fruit slice
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Thai Green Curry
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi