- 1 apple, Quarterd and Deseeded
- 50g oats
- 400g Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Add the apple to the TM bowl, chop 3sec, speed 6. Scrape down the bowl.
Add the remaining ingrediants, cook for 12min, 90deg speed 1.5
Serve into bowls and sprinkle with more cinnamon.
Enjoy with a nice hot Cuppa!
(This serves 2 hungry adults- or normally 1 adult and 2 kids!)
Come and join us at //www.facebook.com/TheThriftyTT
The Thrifty Thermomix Therapist on facebook
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rosette Christmas Cookies Shell
- Salted Caramel Fudge
- TM6 Yogurt - Greek style or Vanilla Flavour
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Perfect Chai Latte Mix by Thermosmitten
- Hot Chocolate with Froth
- Blackberry Muffins
- Triple Choc Cafe Cookie
- Golden Syrup Cake
- Chocolate Protein Brownie slice (g/f & dairy free)
- Chia Pudding with raspberry coulis
- Sicilian Eggplant Bolognese