- 1 apple, Quarterd and Deseeded
- 50g oats
- 400g Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Add the apple to the TM bowl, chop 3sec, speed 6. Scrape down the bowl.
Add the remaining ingrediants, cook for 12min, 90deg speed 1.5
Serve into bowls and sprinkle with more cinnamon.
Enjoy with a nice hot Cuppa!
(This serves 2 hungry adults- or normally 1 adult and 2 kids!)
Come and join us at //www.facebook.com/TheThriftyTT
The Thrifty Thermomix Therapist on facebook
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Banana and walnut muffins
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Courgette Flan
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Tim Tam Hot Chocolate
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake