- 1 Red apple
- 60 grams rolled oats
- 300 grams Milk
- 40 grams sultanas
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Core and quarter apple. Grate apple 3secs spd6, scrape down sides.
Add remaining ingredients and cook for 10mins at 90deg sp1
Makes 2 large serves.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh Tumeric & Ginger Golden Paste
- Stock Powder
- Porcini & Garlic Salt
- Peanut Butter Oil and Salt Free
- Spreadable butter
- Gluten-free American style pancake
- Apricot Truffles
- Creamy oats
- Turmeric oats
- The BEST shortcrust pastry
- The Daily Mix - Spreadable Butter
- 3 Ingredient Super Easy Sweet Chocolate Coconut Bliss Balls
- Soft cookies with Okara (low GI)
- Banana oat cookies (dairy free, egg free, nut free)
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Chocolate Custard
- Easy automated yogurt - TM5
- Sam's Chocolate Brownies
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Caramel Fudge
- Creamy Lemon Pots
- Amanda's Florentine Slice
- Apple Crumble Bliss Balls