- 150 g SR flour
- 40 g sugar
- 100 g Milk
- 100 g yoghurt, thick natural
- 1 egg
- dash vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- 1 large apple, peeled, cored and cut into (whole apple) slices. Like pineapple rings
- cinnamon sugar, for dusting
- Maple syrup, for drizzling
- 1. Heat a heavy based Frypan or pancake maker and grease lightly.
2. Combine all the ingredients (except for the sliced apple) in the
3. Add a slice of apple to the pan/maker and cover with mixture.
4. Sprinkle lightly with nutmeg and cinnamon sugar if desired.
5. Turn and brown the other side.
6. Serve with maple syrup, extra yogurt, ice cream ..for 20secs/sp4. Repeat.
Accessories you need
Sunday morning breakfasts have never tasted better..
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Heidi’s German Streusel Kuchen (Crumble cake) yeast free version
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Onion fritters
- 4 ingredient vanilla pear cake
- Three ingredient biscuits/cookies
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake
- Cheesey Mexican Salsa Dip
- Pane di Casa
- Sauerkraut, apple and bacon quiche
- Old fashioned cream buns with mock cream filling
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Blueberry and lemon loaf