- 150 g SR flour
- 40 g sugar
- 100 g Milk
- 100 g yoghurt, thick natural
- 1 egg
- dash vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- 1 large apple, peeled, cored and cut into (whole apple) slices. Like pineapple rings
- cinnamon sugar, for dusting
- Maple syrup, for drizzling
- 1. Heat a heavy based Frypan or pancake maker and grease lightly.
2. Combine all the ingredients (except for the sliced apple) in the"Closed lid" for 20secs/sp4. Repeat.
3. Add a slice of apple to the pan/maker and cover with mixture.
4. Sprinkle lightly with nutmeg and cinnamon sugar if desired.
5. Turn and brown the other side.
6. Serve with maple syrup, extra yogurt, ice cream ..
Accessories you need
Sunday morning breakfasts have never tasted better..
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Blanch Vegetables
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Apricot slice
- Turkish Pide with cheese and onion
- Flaky pastry sausage rolls
- Orange drizzle cake
- Cinnabun bread
- Vietnamese Banh Mi baguettes
- Easy peasy Apple cinnamon scrolls
- Quick mix butter cake
- Italian Semolina Bread
- Rock cakes
- Heidi’s German Streusel Kuchen (Crumble cake) yeast free version
- Filipino Pandesal
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Donut ice-cream
- Weetbix Banana Cinnamon Biscuits
- Superfood Seed Bar
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls