- 150 g SR flour
- 40 g sugar
- 100 g Milk
- 100 g yoghurt, thick natural
- 1 egg
- dash vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- 1 large apple, peeled, cored and cut into (whole apple) slices. Like pineapple rings
- cinnamon sugar, for dusting
- Maple syrup, for drizzling
1. Heat a heavy based Frypan or pancake maker and grease lightly.
2. Combine all the ingredients (except for the sliced apple) in the for 20secs/sp4. Repeat.
3. Add a slice of apple to the pan/maker and cover with mixture.
4. Sprinkle lightly with nutmeg and cinnamon sugar if desired.
5. Turn and brown the other side.
6. Serve with maple syrup, extra yogurt, ice cream ..
Accessories you need
Sunday morning breakfasts have never tasted better..
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Banana oat bread
- Flourless chocolate orange hazelnut cake
- Easy cheesy
- Dark fruit cake
- Chocolate avocado cake
- Sausage rolls
- My favourite Hot Cross Buns
- Drop scones (Scottish pancakes)
- Fluffy scones
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Jaffa Macarons
- Empanada Pastry
- Vanilla Custard Cake - Modified (from Bargain Mums)
- apple pie bliss balls
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Banana and walnut muffins